Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things

I love this song! Over at House-Mouse they have a challenge based on the lyrics of this song. I love House Mouse too, so I decided to play along. 

Here is my packages tied up with string. This is also for Without Words Challenge.



And my warm woolen mittens, even though it's really a hat and booties. This one is also for Tuesday Morning Sketches
                                      


 And since reading is one of my favorite things, I included this one. I think their stamps are so cute! I am also very inspired by the DT over there. I am going back for another look and some inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this gorgeous selection of cards
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Brenda!
    Thx for playing along at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!!
    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are utterly adorable! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - I'm featuring that card on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three precious cards. What great inspiration you have given to all of us this week. Each one is just beautiful. Thanks you for playing along with us this week at House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all precious! What adorable images! And I love the papers and coloring! So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Brenda :-) all of them are super cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great!
    I just got the stamp with the mouse holding all the presents!
    It's wonderful you put it with one opening them!
    I looked back, and your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all soooo cute!! Sweet images!!
    Thanks for joining us at TMS #225!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brenda, WOW, three gorgeous cards. Love them all. Woolen mittens is so darn cute, and who doesn't love packages tied up with String. And the dear mouse with his letter to Santa. What a great job you did and all fun cards. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable cards! I can't get enough to see all the House Mouse motives. It makes so much fun to work with the stamps. Unfortunately myself, I never have enough time for it.

    Good luck for you to win the prize!

    Hugs from Germany

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Brenda - lovely designs and what fabulous papers, each of your little images are just adorable - lovely details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining <a href="http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.de/!>House Mouse & Friends Challenge</a>
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete