Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joyful Tidings

Well, I am in full Christmas card mode. I am having fun making them and keep designing new ones instead of making multiples of the same design. That has always been a problem for me! Once I finish, I'm off to a new one. Mmmm, maybe undiagnosed ADD! Oh look, something shiny - and it's on my card!

I made this card for Bearly Mine Challenges and Technique Time Tuesday.



At Bearly Mine, they wanted traditional Chistmas colors of red and green, and die cuts. Technique Time was looking for a faux frame. I combined the two to come up with this card. I bought these die cuts after Christmas last year and have finally used them! Wahoo!!

I know I'll be posting more cards in the next couple days - just have to get pictures taken. So stay tuned and thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE the fabulous flowers and that sentiment is beautiful! Thanks SO MUCH for joining us at TTT--please join us again soon! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the neutral BG with the red and green, and those flowers are simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at TTT this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Great faux frame and I love those poinsettas! Very classy card! :) Thank you for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful poinsettias! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and Faux Frame. Love those poinsettias and the rich red and green colors. Thank you for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday this month. - Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, love every little bit of this, thank you for sharing it with us. Thank you so much for joining us at TTTC for our Faux Frame challenge. We really appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to 'play' along with us and hope to see you again Karen P Technique Time Tuesday Crew http://stampinginpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love your poinsettias...they are so detailed! Great embossed sentiment too! Thanks for playing along at TTT. :)

    ReplyDelete