Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snowman Gothic

Wow, has it been busy the last couple weeks! I haven't had time to do much cardmaking until recently. I don't know whatever made me think I could get Christmas cards made in December! I think I'll be visiting those all year Christmas challenges a lot in 2014!

I found this digi stamp a while back and wanted to use it. I think it is so cute! I was trying to keep with the gothic look, but I think more color might be nice. You can't really see the shading on the snowmen very well.


CASology has a challenge with the word "snowflake", and although this isn't technically a snowflake, they are snow flakes! I'm not quite sure if it qualifies for clean and simple either, but I entered it in CAS on Sunday's Christmas challenge too. The Shabby Tea Room is having a Christmas challenge using buttons and polka dots and Sentimental Sundays challenge is snowman, so I am entering it in those also.

This is another card I made.


I'm entering this over at Word Art Wednesday and Twist of Faith challenges. This one might be the card I send this year (If I ever get around to making more!).

Thanks for stopping by!












12 comments:

  1. That could be the first time I have seen a snowman with a pitch fork. Great colors. Thank you for joining us today at Word Art Wednesday with your fabulous art.
    Advent Blessings of Hope and Peace,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute take non the snowflake cue word this week!! I love the cute couple and I Love snow for that matter, no matter what form it takes!!!

    Thanks so much for adding this FUN card to the CASology Gallery and getting INKY with us this week! Really hope to see you more and your FUN work!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh goodness, this made me giggle!!! How cute :) Thanks for playing along at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just have to say, saw your card on Shabby Tea Room, and think your digi stamp is adorable! So darn cute, needs to be in the museum along side the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cracked me up, made me LOL.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brenda, I know that image is a take on a famous picture...made me laugh seeing a snowman with the pitch fork! Funny card, sute take on our cue this week at CASology! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along and sharing in our challenge. It's such a blessing to have you join us. I tried to become a new follower of your blog, but the link wouldn't work. If you happen to figure it out, please let me know. I'd love to become a follower here!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been having problems with my follow button for a while. Sorry! I think I fixed it if you want to try again. Hope it works!

      Delete
  10. I absolutely love God's Greatest Gift! What a powerful message and so appropriate for our challenge at Twist of Faith card challenges. -- Princess DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brenda, your card is so beautiful - the message is amazing! And I like your American Gothic Snowmen too. LOL!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith this week. Merry CHRISTmas!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete