Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Card

Another quick post for a card I made. This is for The Shabby Tea Room and Mojo Monday challenges.

                                              

I used the above sketch and the challenge of using red, cream, blue, and gingham from The Shabby Tea Room. When I think of gingham, I think of the country. This star die cut reminded me of primitive decorating, so I put all that together and came up with this card.


Hope you enjoy! Now off to make dinner.

Brenda

8 comments:

  1. luv the primitive star....adorable...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely homespun feeling to your wonderful card! I adore that big star! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely just adore your card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda I love it !!! The star is great :) Thank you for joining us at TSTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your Card the star is amazing and such a great part of your card just love it
    Hugs Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the big star and the gingham ribbon and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love that primitive star! gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brenda! I just LOVE this shabby country Christmas card. You did a great job combining the two challenges, and I wish you luck - I hope it's your lucky week cuz this one is a real stunner! I would like to also invite you to stop by and share your sweet creations with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes (family friendly) and we offer awesome prizes each week. I'd LOVE having you play along. I hope you'll stop by to play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete