Thursday, November 14, 2013

Challenging Challenge


Over at Festive Friday they are having a color challenge that I find a little, well, challenging! I love the aqua and white, but the red was hard for me to add in. 




So I pondered it a bit and decided to use just a little bit of red. Here is what I came up with. You can see the red in the snowman's scarf and gloves. Of course, after I made it I went and looked at the other entries. What a lot of creative ladies out there! Seems I may be the only color challenged one!


I'm also entering it in ABC Christmas Challenge. It has been so fun and motivating for me to discover all these challenges. And to see all the wonderful creations everyone comes up with! You all are truly an inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Brenda



5 comments:

  1. Oh this is a really gorgeous card! Great colours and cute image! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that set! I love how you've framed it and just used tiny pops of red! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used just a tiny little bit of red! The little accents you included are the perfect touch! Gorgeous card, thank you so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the winter design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks wonderful and i really like your colors.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete