Sunday, March 30, 2014

Out Like a Lamb?

I had to plow through an 18 inch snow drift outside my garage to get to church today! So much for March going out like a lamb! The sun is out and most of the snow is melting, so I guess there is still hope. And tomorrow is officially the last day in March...  Here's to hoping that there are no more snow storms till next winter!

I wanted to post a another card I made with stencils. Only my 2nd attempt at using them.


I am having fun with them, and one of my next purchases is going to be embossing paste to add dimension. I have seen some really great cards using it and it intriques me! There is always so much fun stuff out there! I used my SB gears die cut for the first time. Found them in a clearance bin at a big box store. I love deals! I used Distress ink for the background and smokey slate to sponge the stencils. All in all, I like the way it turned out.

I"m entering it at:
 Moxie Fab World - stencils
Anyone For Anya - masculine or grungy

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: