Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Things with Wings

I am so thrilled that I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at Crafting by Designs this week. When I first got the email, I thought they must have sent it to me by mistake! When I realized it was for real, I was so excited! Then paranoid! You wouldn't believe how many cards I made! I finally realized I had to send something, but I couldn't decide, so I sent them two!

This first one was fun to make. I used the chevron punch to make a trellis and crinkled up some scalloped circles for the flowers. Love this paper from DCWV. It's sparkly, although you can't tell from the picture.


I'm entering this at:
Jellypark Challenges - Things with Wings
Card A Day - Spring
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

The next one uses some more of the sparkly paper!


I love the little clothes pin for the butterfly body! 


I"m entering this at:

Dragonfly Dreams - Up in the Air
Make My Monday - Spring
Created with Love - Think Spring

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my excitement. Stop over at Crafting by Design and see the other great cards.

9 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful as well as the sentiments. Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. We hope that you will join us again very soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like your peg, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards. I love the clothespin as well. Love the colors your chose. Thanks so much for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty! You are super talented, and I just became your newest blog follower. If you get the chance, I'd LOVE to have you follow me as well. I'm not quite as advanced of a crafter, but getting started and would really appreciate having a new follower.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards, Brenda! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your time and talents with us. It's always a blessing to have you join us. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer this week at Crafting by Designs Brenda, and thanks for making TWO great cards!!
    Hugs, Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. I also think the peg in the butterfly a great idea and it looks great too. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Huggers ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Lady Anne's
    Show it Off

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete