Saturday, June 4, 2016

Fox Punch

I just got my haul from the new SU catalog and I couldn't wait to play with the fox punch. I have had my eye on this since we could first see what was in the catalog! And to my surprise, the first thing I made with it wasn't a fox! It wasn't even an animal! I made people!

Here are some of the ones I made. I know they don't have faces yet, but I was so excited about what I could make, I had to share it with you!


I'm not even sure how I will put them on cards, but I thought they were cute! Off to play some more! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I can't wait to see what you make with them! I would love to share this idea on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feel free to use it. It's always helpful when we share our ideas!

      Delete
  2. I love to see products used in ways other ran intended! How creative!

    ReplyDelete