Saturday, May 28, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin

I have all these little red boxes sitting on a shelf collecting dust. And right now there is a lot of dust! Whenever I start to clean my craft room I get distracted and start to play. So today, I decided that I would at least do one of them. So I pulled out the current one to see what I could make.

These are the cards you can make if you follow the instructions.


Now these are OK. My daughter came by and looked at them and really liked them. She liked the colors together and the designs. She even said she wished she had seen it earlier because she would have sent it to a friend instead of the one she did. I'm not crazy about the color scheme. Must be a generational thing.

When I first pulled the kit out, I saw trees when I looked at the triangle one, so I made a Christmas card. I used the softly falling EF on the green to add a little interest.



The other pattern reminded me of a trellis so I punched some flowers out of the orange paper to give it some texture and used the die cut from the rose garden framelits. I really like how this one turned out.

 

The last one for today is a shaker card. It's been awhile since I made one and I forgot to put the transparency sheet one before the tape! The paper got messed up when I tried to take it off so I covered it with embellishments. 


I have a few more ideas for the rest of the kit but I needed to stop and try to organize some. But I'll probably get distracted again!

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment