Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Carols of Christmas

The pre-release of Carols of Christmas is available now! I have been having fun playing with this set, but not with a Christmas theme. Okay, to be fair, I did make a couple of Christmas cards. Here is one of them. Not a very good picture.



I have actually been using the one die to make little frames. Here are a few of the samples I made.

This one uses the Delightful Daisy DSP and the sentiment from Big on Birthdays.



The next two use the stamp from Balloon Adventures and the Pick a Pattern DSP. I love the little images in this set. It was so hard picking the ones I wanted to use on the card so I made two. And there is still enough variety to do another!



The last one uses the cute fox from the Birthday Memories DSP. I just love that the die cuts work on the paper too!


Thanks for stopping by to look!

Product List
 Carols Of Christmas Clear-Mount Bundle
$45.00
 Carols Of Christmas Wood-Mount Bundle
$52.00
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
$13.00
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper
$11.00

1 comment: