The layout I decided on is here. There are so many out there but this one looked pretty simple. My first one used some old DSP so I could see if I liked it or not. I did, so I tried it using the Floral Boutique DSP from Stampin Up! Here is what I came up with.
I just love the navy and white! I used lots of die cuts too. Very fun and a quick way to get a lot of cards!
Thanks for stopping by and looking!
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Flourishing Phrases Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $37.00
- Flourish Thinlits Dies  $29.00
- Floral Phrases Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $18.00
- Botanical Builder Framelits Dies  $33.00
- Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies  $27.00
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com