Friday, February 26, 2016

It's a Shower...

I recently purchased a box full of sayings for my House-Mouse stamps on ebay. I am so excited! They are so hard to find. One of them was the "It's a shower" stamp and I have 2 stamps that will work with it so I decided to use one today. I didn't want to color everything in because that would make the cards too pricey in a pack to sell. So I decided to color one mouse at the suggestion of a friend. 

I just love these little guys walking in the rain! I will definitely color the whole card soon. And I am looking forward to spring rains instead of winter snows! 



I am entering this in the House-Mouse challenge Rain or Shine. 

Thanks for stopping by to look! Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful stamp, and you have created a cute scene with it, highlighting that one little mouse. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, great take on the theme!

    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Brenda, such a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a great image for the chall theme..like the One coloured image,will have to try this Love it,

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the spotlight stamping too. Congratulations on your Ebay haul. Woohoo for you. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...it's so beautiful in its simplicity. Great idea to color just one of the mice and flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how strong your card is with just one coloured mouse.

    ReplyDelete